You can apply for the Frankfurt Summer Universities through Mobility Online.
- Start your application by completing our online form. Please fill out all required fields.
- After you submit the online form, you will receive an email asking you to create a username and password for Mobility Online. Click on the link to register.
- A registration number will be automatically generated. You do not have to enter the registration number. Enter your date of birth. You will then be able to create a username and password.
- After registering, use your username and password to login to Mobility Online.
- Complete your Personal Details.
- Upload the required application documents in PDF format:
- Current transcript (can be an unofficial transcript) or a list of completed courses related to your study program
- Short letter of motivation (max. 1 page): Why would you like to participate in Frankfurt Summer Universities? What is your main interest in the program and what do you expect to learn?
- Copy of Passport or National Identity Card (ID Card applies to European Citizens only)
After you submit your application, you will be notified within two weeks if you have been accepted to the program. We will send you an Initiation Letter and Invoice for the program. You have two weeks to pay the invoice. Once we receive your payment, we will issue you an Acceptance Letter and your place in the Frankfurt Summer Universities will be secured.
- Applications are open starting January 1, 2020
- Early Registration is until April 15, 2020
- Application Deadline is until May 31, 2020
Terms and Conditions
Please review the Frankfurt Summer Universities Terms and Conditions before submitting your application.