You can apply for Frankfurt Summer Universities through Mobility Online. Use our step-by-step application guide for a more detailed reference to help with your application, or follow the steps below.
- Start your application by completing our online form. Fill out all required fields.
- After you submit the online form, you will receive an email asking you to create a username and password for Mobility Online. Click on the link to register. Check your SPAM/JUNK folders if you do not receive the email in your inbox.
- A registration number will be automatically generated. You do not have to enter the registration number. Enter your date of birth. You will then be able to create a username and password.
- After registering, use your username and password to login to Mobility Online.
- Complete your Personal Details.
- Upload required application documents in PDF format:
- Current transcript (can be an unofficial transcript) or a list of completed courses related to your study program
- Copy of Passport or National Identity Card (Student ID or Driver's License are not accepted)
After you submit your application, you will be notified within one week if you have been accepted to the program. We will then send you an Invoice for the program. You have two weeks to pay the invoice. Once we receive your payment, we will issue you an Acceptance Letter and your place in Frankfurt Summer Universities will be secured.
Applications for Session I are open from January 1, 2024 until April 14, 2024
Applications for Session II are open from January 1, 2024 until May 5, 2024
- Participants in Session II receive a discount in course fees if they apply before the Early Bird Deadline on April 7, 2024. Participants from partner universities of Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences are eligible for the discounted course fees at any time before the program deadline on May 5, 2024.
Terms and Conditions
Please review the Frankfurt Summer Universities Terms and Conditions before submitting your application.